Search This Blog

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Sunday Summary - September 8 to October 5, 2019 NEW SUMMARY SCHEDULE


Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the past week month.

In the past, I have tried to post a Sunday Summary on a weekly basis. Often times that worked, but equally often it did not. When something isn't working well, it is time to consider trying something new and making a change.  

Going forward I am switching to a monthly summary to be posted on the first Sunday of the month. 

Hopefully this will give the summaries more substance and free up a little of my time that I can devote to keeping up with my reading, reviews, and posts. 

So here we go!

Click on cover images to read the reviews


The Ten Thousand Doors Of January, by Alix E. Harrow


29 Seconds, by T. M. Logan 

The Butterfly Girl, by Rene Denfeld 

The Night Tiger, by Yangsze Choo  - Read my review

Siege And Sacrifice, by Charlie N. Holmberg  

The World That We Knew, by Alice Hoffman  - Read my review

Wherever She Goes, by K. L. Armstsrong  - Read my review

The Chain, by Adrian McKinty  - Read my review

Under The Water, by Paul Pen 






Translators And Wonderful Books They Bring Us. 

A post in praise of the literary translators and the books they bring us.  Includes a few of my favorite translated books. To read the post click HERE



My current read is Right After The Weather, by Carol Anshaw, and i am currently listening to Storm Crow, by Kalyn Josephson

Notable titles on deck include; Fishnet, by Kirsten Innes, being published on October 15th. and The Family Upstairs, by Lisa Jewell, being published November 5th.


Happy Reading, 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment