Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2018

Rambling: Things This Bookworm is Thankful For




Today is Canadian Thanksgiving, so it seems only fitting that I make note of a few bookish things I am thankful for. 



Bookish Things I Am Thankful For (in no particular order and by no means a complete list):

  1. Books that entertain me in magical ways, and the authors who write them.
  2. Book that thrill me, and the authors who write them.
  3. books that reach into my soul and remind me of my humanity, and the authors who write them.
  4. books that share other cultures with me, and the authors who write them.
  5. Books that make me laugh, and the authors who write them
  6. Books that I have read in the past, that have become part of me. 
  7. Books that I will read in the future that will resonate with me
  8. Libraries that make reading affordable for everyone, and the friendly, helpful librarians who staff them
  9. Teachers. Those who taught me to read, and those that are teaching my son.
  10. The Book-Blogging community - lovely people to talk about bookish things with ❤


Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment