Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sunday Summary July 15 to 21, 2018

Sunday Summary

Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the week.

Not much going on on the book front this week.  I have been busy with errands and projects around the house. I have been enjoying getting outside.  Family gatherings and badminton games with a six year old are not conducive to reading, but summer is short and family is important. Even when I don't have a lot of time, I do enjoy what time I do have to read!





Books Reviewed:

LITTLE FIRES EVERYWHERE, by Celeste Ng
Original review Here

WITH YOU ALWAYS, by Rena Olsen 
Read the review Here


Ramblings and Miscellany:

Calendar Event - HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS
Read about it Here

Advance Reading Copy (ARC) Books Previously Reviewed and Released this Week:

None this week, but there are some later this month. 

Currently Reading and Notable Titles on Deck:

I am currently reading THE CULT ON FOG ISLAND, by Mariette Lindstein and I am listening to CHILDREN OF BLOOD AND BONE, by Tomi Adeyemi. 

I have a stack of purchased books and several ARCs including CROSS HER HEART by Sarah Pinborough which is set for release here in early September.

Happy Reading,
Christine 

No comments:

Post a Comment