Search This Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday Summary July 22 to 28, 2018

Sunday Summary July 22 to 28, 2018

Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the week.

Another week has whizzed by.  Summer always seems to be a matter of too much to do, and not enough time to do it! I would say that i am looking forward to vacation to get some down time, but odcly enough, I expect things will just be even busier! I am sure many others are in the same situation.





Books Reviewed:


Not much to report this week - the result of pairing a longer than average book with a longer than average audio book. My current book THE CULT ON FOG ISLAND, by Marriette Lindstein is 544 pages long. My year-to-date average length for print/digital is 329 pages.

I did post a review for THE CHILDREN OF BLOOD AND BONE, by Tomi Adeyemi, and you can read it Here. It had a run time of 17.83 hours where my year-to-date average length for audio books is 11.00

Ramblings and Miscellany:



Friday 5 - If I won the lottery, bookish edition.


What is on Your list?











July 28th was the birth date of Beatrix Potter. Find out what J.K. Rowling has in common with her by reading the post here.



Advance Reading Copy (ARC) Books Previously Reviewed and Released this Week:

ONE LITTLE LIE, by  Sam Carrington had its UK release. It is now available in kindle format on Amazon.ca with the paperback edition available October 23, 2018. My review can be found here.


GIRLS NIGHT OUT, by Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke is now available. You can read my review here.



Currently Reading and Notable Titles on Deck:


As I mentioned earlier in the post, I am currently reading THE CULT ON FOG ISLAND, BY Mariette Lindstein. I am currently listening to THE WIFE, by Alafair Burke.

I plan on working on my list of Advance reading copies, and have some great looking titles to review in the coming weeks. I had hoped to be well into (If not finished) CROSS HER HEART, by Sarah Pinborough by now, so that will probably be next up. It will be released in Canada September 4th.

That's all for this week, hope you read something that makes you smile.

Happy Reading,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment