Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sumday Summary July 29 to August 4, 2018

Sunday Summary July 29 to August 4, 2018


Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the week.

                     


Books Reviewed:

THE WIFE, by Alafair Burke. My review of this thrilling audio book can be read here.

THE CULT ON FOG ISLAND, by Mariette Lindstein. My review of this disturbing tale can be read here.

Ramblings and Miscellany:

Penguin revolutionized paperback books in 1935 - read more about it here.

Advance Reading Copy (ARC) Books Previously Reviewed and Released this Week:

None this week.

Currently Reading and Notable Titles on Deck:

Currently Reading CROSS HER HEART, by Sarah Pinborough and listening to IF YOU KNEW HER, by Emily Elgar

A couple of special additions to my list of upcoming reviews are VITA NOSTRA, by Marina and Sergey Dyachenko which is the very first print edition I have ever requested as a blogger and been granted by a publisher - Thank you HarperCollins Canada, and LYING IN WAIT, by Liz Nugent which was also granted to me as a blogger request and is the first one that I physically received - Thank you Simon & Schuster Canada! Definitely a special week for me as a book blogger! 

I hope you are enjoying some special bookish adventures.


Happy Reading, 

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment