Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Sunday Summary for August 12 to 18, 2018

Sunday Summary 

For the week of August 12th to 18th

Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the week.

On vacation without Internet or WIFI, so keeping this summary brief and to the point. 😁

Books Reviewed:

SEA WITCH, by Sarah Henning. Review of this prequel/retelling of a classic fairy tale can be read here.

CROSS HER HEART, by Sarah Pinborough.  This thriller is reviewed here

LIES, by T.M. Morgan another good up and coming thriller is reviewed here

And finally,  I stepped out of my usual general and reviewed FEAST, by Broms the Poet. You can read my review of this raw and real collection here

Ramblings and Miscellany:

I didn't post in this category this week. On vacation without WIFI or Internet has curbed these posts for the time being.

Advance Reading Copy (ARC) Books Previously Reviewed and Released this Week:

None this week

Currently Reading and Notable Titles on Deck:

Currently I am reading the latest offering from Gilly MacMillan, I KNOW YOU KNOW. Plenty of other good books in the wings!

Happy Reading,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment