Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sunday Summary - April 7th to 14th, 2019


Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the past week.

Well, it is med-April and I still have snow in my back yard!


I know summer is coming, I just wish it would hurry up. I am looking forward to sipping icy drinks while enjoying warm breezes and the sun warming my face as I enjoy a good book. They say patience is a virtue...


Books Reviewed:

Lost Frequency, by Barry Swanson - Both entertaining and  educational, you can read my full review HERE

Little Darlings, by Melanie Golding - So creepy! Part dark fantasy and part thriller, this book was reviewed in THIS POST.


The Fifth Doll, by Charlie N. Holmberg - Holmberg never disapoints! You can find my review  for this book HERE


Advance Reading Copy (ARC) Books Previously Reviewed and Released this Week:

None this week, but stay tuned!


Currently Reading and Notable Titles on Deck:

I am currently reading Myths and Mortals, by Charlie N. Holmberg, and listening to The Dreamers, by Karen Thompson Walker.

On deck is an ARC of Romanov, by Nadine Brandes which will be available May 7th. 


Happy Reading, 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment