Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Sunday Summary- March 29 to Apriĺ 6, 2019

Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the past week.

Spring is definitely in the air. The snow in our back yard is melting and is half gone. I am so very much looking forward to reading outside when the warmer weather arrives! 

Books Reviewed:

I am afraid I only posted one review this week. Sometimes life just gets in the way. I have finished two other books and will be posting those reviews in the next few days. Until then, the book I did post a review for was: 


The Book Of Essie, by Meghan MacLean Weir and you can read that review HERE.

Ramblings and Miscellany:

We paid tribute to Hans Christian Andersen  in his birthday in this Post.


Advance Reading Copy (ARC) Books Previously Reviewed and Released this Week:

Nothing this week, but there are plenty of great books coming up!

Currently Reading and Notable Titles on Deck:

I have finished reading Little Darlings, by Melanie Golding, and I have finished listening to Lost Frequency, by Barry Swanson.  Reviews on both these books are pending.

Oddly enough I find myself currently  reading and listening to two books by the same author! I am reading an e-ARC of Myths & Mortals, by Charlie N. Holmberg. This is book 2 of her Numina series. I am also listening to The Fifth Doll which is the last of her stand alone novels I haven't read yet. 

Happy Reading, 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment