Search This Blog

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sunday Summary - May 12th to 18th, 2019


Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the past week.

Today we say goodbye to Game Of Thrones on T.V. One of the rare book to T.V adaptations to really capture a huge audience.  As much as I loved watching it on T.V., I am hoping that maybe George R. R. Martin will have some time to consider finishing the books now.  Speaking of having time, maybe I will have my Sunday night reading time back😊


Books Reviewed:

The Night Before, by Wendy Walker.  My review of this thriller can be found HERE.

The Murmur Of Bees, by Sofie Segovia. This book has become an instant favorite of mine. Read my full review in THIS POST.

Westside, by W. M . Akers. An imaginative historical fantasy set in 1920's New York - read my full review HERE.

Ramblings and Miscellany:

Nothing this week.

Advance Reading Copy (ARC) Books Previously Reviewed and Released this Week:

The Night Before, by Wendy Walker. This great thriller is now available. Link to my review is above under books reviewed this week.

Currently Reading and Notable Titles on Deck:

I am currently reading Ask Again Yes, by Mary Beth Keane. 

I am listening to My Sister The Serial Killer, by Oyinkan Braithwaite.

Looking forward  my next read will be A Sorcery Of Thorns,  by Margaret Rogerson.

Well Game Of Thrones starts in 3 minutes, so...
Happy Reading, 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment