Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sunday Summary - May 26th to June 1st, 2019

Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the past week.

Well, May zoomed by in a chilly haste.  I hope we are now  back on track for summer!  I love seeing everything so green!


Books Reviewed:

Ask Again Yes, by Mary Beth Keane is my first mention this week.  I LOVED this book, and I am certainly not alone.  5 stars for this book, no hesitation!  You can read my full review HERE.

My Sister The Serial Killer, by Oyinkan Braithwaite. I seem to have an unpopular opinion of this one, I found it a little underwhelming.  My full review is in THIS POST

Last up is The Stranger In Our Home, by Sophie Draper. My review of this Thriller can be found HERE.

Ramblings and Miscellany:

May 28th was the birth date of Ian Fleming - author and creator of none other than James Bond!




Advance Reading Copy (ARC) Books Previously Reviewed and Released this Week:

Ask Again, Yes, by Mary Beth Keane, mentioned above in "books reviewed" was published this week. 

Currently Reading and Notable Titles on Deck:

I am currently reading Sorcery Of Thorns, by Margaret Rogerson.  I am hoping to finish prior to its pub day this Tuesday, but it isn't looking like that will happen. Fingers crossed! I am enjoying it though ☺

I am currently listening to The Better Sister, by Alafair Burke. Wow, I can't wait to see how it ends!

On Deck, The Philosophy Of Ruin, by Nicholas Mancusi. 

So many good books to read while soaking up the sun now that summer is almost here! I hope you all have a good line up of books to enjoy!

Happy Reading, 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment