Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2018

Ramblings: Let the Summer Reading Begin!

Today is Friday of a long weekend, and around here, this weekend marks the unofficial beginning of summer! 

It seems that this past week I have not had much time to do "me" things. "Me" things are mostly reading, and sometimes baking. Sometimes life just gets in the way and there doesn't seem to be enough time and energy for all the things that need to be done, let alone the things I want to do. We have all been there! Somehow, summer always seems to be a little easier, a little more relaxed. Summertime means summer reading!

I have some exciting Advance Reading Copies on deck for the summer, (and I seem to be adding new ones as fast as I can read them) as well as some other books and AudioBooks. I am almost finished reading B.A. Paris' latest - BRING ME BACK, which I think will be right up there on the Hot Summer Reads for 2018.




I have thankfully little in the way of planned obligations for the next three days, and yet "My Weekend is All Booked".  Hope yours is too!

Happy Reading, 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment