Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Sunday Summary: For the Week of May 20 - 26, 2018

Sunday Summary - May 20-26, 2018

Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the week.

It has been another week of real world mayhem interrupting my reading time.  isn't it funny how something as simple as putting your vehicle in for repair can upturn your life so much?  Oh well, I only wish I had thought to take my FM transmitter out of my own vehicle so I could use it in the car I borrowed and at least be able to stream my audio books.  Looking forward to life getting back to normal, such as it is.

Anyways, on with the summary as brief as it may be.


Books Reviewed:

Lie to me - by J. T. Ellison (Audio Book)
https://thelastpageturnedbookblog.blogspot.ca/2018/05/review-lie-to-me-by-j-t-ellison.html

Her Pretty Face - by Robyn Harding
https://thelastpageturnedbookblog.blogspot.ca/2018/05/review-her-pretty-face-by-robyn-harding.html


Ramblings and Miscellany:

May 22nd was Sherlock Holmes day!

                                                                                                                                               
May 25 was Towel day. Unfortunately I did not get time to write a post on the subject, but I did take to twitter and facebook to honor the day with a photo (shown here).  Douglas Adams was a comedic genius.  He had a wonderfully unique and quirky sense of humor that really appeals to me. In the cover photo for this blog, the book is my copy of "The More Than Complete Hitchhiker's Guide". I can only imagine what wonders his imagination would have bestowed upon us had he not passed away.



Advance Reading Copy (ARC) Books Previously Reviewed and Released this Week:

None this week.

Currently Reading and Notable Titles on Deck:

I am currently reading "One Way" by indie author Jeff Lane.  Listening to "The Favorite Sister" by Jessica Knoll.

On Deck titles include "The House Swap" - by Rebecca Fleet (Audio Book), Karin Slaughter's latest - "Pieces of Her" due out later this summer, and more!


Hoping you are enjoying the longer, warmer days reading something that makes you smile!

Happy Reading,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment