Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunday Summary -- June 3 to 9, 2018

Sunday Summary - June 3-9, 2018

Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the week.

Is it just me, or is spring one of the busiest times of the year?  Yard work, school year wind-up, shopping for shorts and bathing suit - because my son is growing so fast, overlapping soccer and swimming - all seem to take a heavy toll on my "free" time. Even my husband has been needing more of my time to help him shop for dress clothes as he prepares to travel and attend his eldest daughter's graduation later this month.  Oh well, enough about that. There may not be much to review this week, but let's do it anyways!


Books Reviewed:

WE ARE WHERE THE NIGHTMARES GO AND OTHER STORIES - by C. Robert Cargill
https://thelastpageturnedbookblog.blogspot.com/2018/06/we-are-where-nightmares-go-and-other.html


THEN SHE WAS GONE, by Lisa Jewell

https://thelastpageturnedbookblog.blogspot.com/2018/06/review-then-she-was-gone-by-lisa-jewell.html

Ramblings and Miscellany:




Calendar event - June 5th Birth date of Richard Scarry


Reading Rainbow, all grown up!  



Currently Reading and Notable Titles on Deck:

I am currently reading PIECES OF HER, by Karin Slaughter, which is set for release on August 21st. I have another five ARCs in the wings, and as always, more pending!

I am listening to THE SUBSTITUTE, by Nicole Lundrigan


Hoping you find something to read this week that touches or soul and/or makes you smile!

Happy Reading, 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment