Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sunday Summary - February 10 - 16, 2019

Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the past week.

Is it just me, or is February flying by?  Seems like January just ended, and yet Valentine's day has come and gone now.  My little guy and I baked and frosted cookies for his class party. So much fun!  I am glad it is a long weekend here though.  Things have been busy at work and at home, but an extra day off work is most welcome!  Maybe I can catch up (at least a bit) on my reviews. This may be wishful thinking though. 

Books Reviewed:

I have posted two reviews this week, and have two more to do in order to be caught up.

I reviewed a humorous title - The Secret Diary Of Hendrik Groen, by Hendrik Groen in THIS POST.

I started a new (to me) Fantasy series with Every Heart A Doorway, by Seanan McGuire. My review of this title can be found HERE

I have finished and will be reviewing Vanishing Season, by Joanna Shaffhausen and House On Fire, by Bonnie Kistler
  
Ramblings and Miscellany:


Advance Reading Copy (ARC) Books Previously Reviewed and Released this Week:

Nothing this week. 

Currently Reading and Notable Titles on Deck:

I am currently reading my most anticipated book of of the year - The Binding, by Bridget Collins. 

I am listening to Killing Season, by Faye Kellerman. 

I am not sure what will be next, I have some pending requests out which may shuffle things up a bit. 

Happy Reading, 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment