Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday Summary- March 17 -23, 2019


Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the past week.

This past week Marked a full year since my return to blogging! Things have changed so much in the years I was away from it, but the one constant is the pleasure taken from having other book lovers to interact with. When I am thrilled, stunned, flabbergasted, or even disappointed, I can turn to Twitter and Instagram and discuss/share  -  Thank you all!


Books Reviewed:

The Binding, by Bridget Collins. My review if this fantasy-Love story can be found HERE.

Let Me Lie, by Clare MacKintosh - Everything a thriller should be! Read my full review in THIS POST.

In An Absent Dream, by Seanan McGuire. The fourth and most recent installment of The Wayward Children series.  Click HERE for my review.

Ramblings and Miscellany:

March 20th marked the first day of Spring! Yay!



March 21st was world Poetry Day.




Advance Reading Copy (ARC) Books Previously Reviewed and Released this Week:

Nothing this week.

Currently Reading and Notable Titles on Deck:

I have reviews pending for Find You In The Dark, by Nathan Ripley

I am just starting Little Darlings, by Melanie Golding. 

On a brief hiatus from audio as both my son and I are off for a week of spring break! 

Happy Reading, 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment