Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sunday Summary - February 24, to March 2, 2019

Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the past week.

This has been the coldest February I can ever remember. Winter's icy grip seems reluctant to let go this year. Eventually spring will arrive...I hope! You would think that reading would be easier with the continued cold, but it is not. I am constantly exhausted and fall asleep every time I relax for more than 10 minutes! I hope you are fairing better than me in that regard!

Books Reviewed:

Killing Season, by Faye Kellerman. You can read my review of this thriller HERE

Down Among The Sticks And Bones, by Seanan McGuire. This is book 2 in a great Poral Fantasy series of novellas. Read my review in THIS POST

Without Merit, by Colleen Hoover.  This moving piece of General fiction was reviewed HERE

Ramblings and Miscellany:




Advance Reading Copy (ARC) Books Previously Reviewed and Released this Week:

None this week.

Currently Reading and Notable Titles on Deck:

Reading has been terribly slow for me these past several weeks. I am hoping that I will return to my regular pace soon. In the meantime...

I am reading The Binding, by Bridget Collins and listening to The Care And Feeding Of Ravenously Hungry Girls,  by Anissa Gray. I have finished listening to, but not yet reviewed The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides.

So many books, so little time! I am looking forward to starting a new series by Charlie N. Holmberg with Smoke and Summons as well as an interesting sounding indie/small publisher thriller. I also have several good ARCs in my queue.

Happy Reading, 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment