Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday Summary - January 13 - 19, 2019


Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the week.

I don't know how things are where you are, but it is extremely cold in this neck of the woods! Perfect weather to stay indoors with a steaming hot beverage and a good book! Too bad that I still need to go to work, run errands, clean house...


Books Reviewed:

Only two books reviewed this week.  

First is the YA Fantasy The Antidote, by Shelley Sackier. You can read my review HERE.

Second is Nine Perfect Strangers, by Liane Moriarty. I found this book did not fit neatly into any category, but I enjoyed it just the same. You can read my thoughts about it in THIS POST. 

Ramblings and Miscellany:

 
January 18th was A. A. Milne's birthday - also known as Winnie the Pooh day. 5 facts about A. A. Milne can be found HERE.

Advance Reading Copy (ARC) Books Previously Reviewed and Released this Week:

None this week.

Currently Reading and Notable Titles on Deck:

I finished an ARC of Don't Wake Up, by Liz Lawler just this morning, but have not written my review yet.

I will be starting to read an ARC of The Baggage Handler, by David Rawlings later today.

I have also finished an audiobook of The Au Pair, by Emma Rous today. I have not yet decided which audiobook I will be listening to next.  Though I usually only have one title to read and one title to listen to at any one time, I have strayed from my usual M.O. and my more common genre choices to also listen to An American Prison, by Shane Bauer, which is a non-fiction title.

I hope you are all keeping warm during these cold winter days.

Happy Reading
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment