Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sunday Summary - January 6 - 12, 2019


Welcome to my Sunday Summary.  A look back on my bookish adventures for the week.

The New Year is starting to feel like old news at this point.  I am finally writing 2019 more often than 2018! 

My reading challenges have been set on both GoodReads and the 50 Book Pledge websites, and my first completed reads are starting to be reflected.

Displays in retail shops and stores are filled with Valentines themes, and even a few Easter items!  No wonder I feel like time is flying! 

But for now, the reality is cold, harsh weather has made staying in with a good book and a cup of hot tea my go-to plan!  Still, there never seems to be enough reading time.

Books Reviewed:

TEAR ME APART, by J. T Ellison. My review of this thriller can be found HERE.

THE MARS ROOM, by Rachel Kusher. My review of this award winning fiction title can be found in THIS POST.

Ramblings and Miscellany:



The three books that I felt deserved more hype in 2018 were discussed in my post HERE.

Advance Reading Copy (ARC) Books Previously Reviewed and Released this Week:

My last 5-star review of 2018 was for AN ANONYMOUS GIRL, by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Petkannen. This title was published on January 8th.  You can read my review in THIS POST..

Currently Reading and Notable Titles on Deck:

I have finished THE ANTIDOTE, a YA Fantasy title, and my review will be posted soon.

I am currently reading an ARC of DON'T WAKE UP, by Liz Lawler, and I have an ARC of HOUSE ON FIRE, by Bonnie Kistler queued for my next read. I am currently listening to the Audiobook of NINE PERFECT STRANGERS, by Liane Moriarty.

2019 is gearing up to be a stellar year for books! I can't wait to explore and share the many great titles that are being published this year!

So that is it for this week. I hope everyone is staying ward and enoying some good reads!

Happy Reading,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment